Substitute TTF Font on Epson TM-U220 Receipt Printer
I found it’s tricky in printing Epson’s receipt printer font (TM-U220) on web browser point of sale application, CSS does not allowed me to access Epson’s receipt printer font. All you need to do is setting font substitution in printing preferences.
- Open Control Panel to access Printers
- On Epson’s Receipt Printer do right click then select Printing Preferences
- Select Tab Printer Settings
- On True Type Font Substitution choose Substitute options
- Click Advanced Setting to configure font substitution, or simply choose substitute all
- Choose Machine Font that you like (e.g FontB)
- Test Print and do trial and error ’till you get what you want
These steps are my best solution so far, do you have better/simple solutions to printing using machine Receipt Printer on web based Point of Sale applications? Tell me.